Nolan wants to make an Inception video game

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111802 ... id=19&cs=1
As for "Inception" spinoffs, Nolan said "one thing we are looking at doing is developing a video game based on the world of the film, which has all kinds of ideas that you can't fit into a feature film."

"That's something we've been talking about and are looking at doing long-term, in a couple of years."
Wow, i never really took him as much of a gamer. But after reading his interviews in EW and Filmcomment Magazine, he does play a few.

He's a lot cooler now in my book.
Last edited by Max Schreck on September 21st, 2010, 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rob
Well, very exciting if he's actually involved in the creating!

There should be a video game for Inception. :)

Intriguing

Huh, that would be pretty cool if done right.

Woow, is this for real?

Jonas Agersø wrote:Woow, is this for real?
Variety is reliable, right?

Batman 3 stuff right here:
Nolan confirmed he is currently working on the script for "Batman 3," which Warned Bros. has announced a July 20, 2012 release date for, though the studio has not yet officially greenlit the pic.

"They haven't told me they don't want to do it, so I'm hopeful," he joked.
Coooool.

This could work pretty well if they find the right studio to make it. I kinda see Bioware or Irrational Games making a good one.

It would be pretty far off though. Videogames take an insane amount of work and time to finish. Most games on average take 2-3 years to make.

The Inception universe has endless possibilities, if done right this could be amazing! As long as it isn't based on the story of the film. Video-games based on films tend to suck. Though video-games based on film universes is often very good.