Nolan wants to make an Inception video game

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
no FPS please. TPS would be much better suited

FPS stealth?OK may be not stealth but with less emphasis on fragging?like Call of Cthulu?
gib sigs

I hope is about Cobb and his team(s), I'd like that, with elements of action, stealth, make up some rules within the game.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2010/11/30/c ... inception/
For anyone hoping that Nolan might plunge deeper into the world he created with Inception in the form of a sequel, the filmmaker says… Maybe? But there will be a videogame: “I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place,” says Nolan. “At the moment, the only direction we’re channeling that is by developing a videogame set in the world.” He declined to elaborate on details or time table, only to say that he was developing the game with a team of collaborators and that it was “a longer-term proposition.” He calls the medium of videogames “something I’ve wanted to explore” — and certainly a veritable massive multiplayer online role playing game (as imagined by Carl Jung) would seem to be a perfect for the interactive, non-linear dream world of Inception.
He also talks about TDKR, Inception Sequel, and the spinning top in this interview.

Thank you drangon lol
Say Girl

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://insidemovies.ew.com/2010/11/30/c ... inception/
For anyone hoping that Nolan might plunge deeper into the world he created with Inception in the form of a sequel, the filmmaker says… Maybe? But there will be a videogame: “I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place,” says Nolan. “At the moment, the only direction we’re channeling that is by developing a videogame set in the world.” He declined to elaborate on details or time table, only to say that he was developing the game with a team of collaborators and that it was “a longer-term proposition.” He calls the medium of videogames “something I’ve wanted to explore” — and certainly a veritable massive multiplayer online role playing game (as imagined by Carl Jung) would seem to be a perfect for the interactive, non-linear dream world of Inception.
He also talks about TDKR, Inception Sequel, and the spinning top in this interview.
Thanks. Funnily enough, I've always seen Inception as a world where other stories could take place other than Cobb's. Take for example the character Eames - he obviously had his own team and his own story at one point, I'd love to have a game spin off on his character.

Normally I'd agree that a third person game would be much better/easier, but I think there's much more potential for a great game if it's first person. Just imagine playing the rotating hallway sequence in Mirror's Edge.

Too bad the game ain't coming any time soon. :-(

probably 2015 MMORPG....