Nolan wants to make an Inception video game

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Wow, sounds great.

JRM
Also, perhaps Nolan will provide some more content that ties with the movie . . . which in turn will cause another storm of theory discussions. :lol:

I think that would be a good idea actually but it needs some kind of supervision by Nolan and the developers need to be competent.
Anyways, I thought the B3 script was finished?

shadoW wrote:Games based on movies are never taken seriously and usually completely suck.
I hope they will never make one, but if they do, than at least try, just try, to get a big studio behind it and do this thing the right way.
There is a big difference between a game based on a film, and a game based on a universe which is taken from a film.
Mostly the games based on film, is rushed and released just as the film does, so that they can earn some fast easy money, they are typically just a film pulled down on some standard game engine interface. And they end up being horrible.
Games with an original story based on a film universe, is something very different.

Rob
JRM wrote:Also, perhaps Nolan will provide some more content that ties with the movie . . . which in turn will cause another storm of theory discussions. :lol:
That would be quite the awesomeness.

thrice wrote:I think that would be a good idea actually but it needs some kind of supervision by Nolan and the developers need to be competent.
Anyways, I thought the B3 script was finished?
I'm assuming that they just meant Jonah was finished with the script. Chris is probably rewriting it or fixing things he wants different.

After I saw Inception I wanted to play some type of game version of the film. I had to settle for Battlefield. But now I may get a real Inception game? With Nolan being directily involved? I just jizzed my pants! I had a feeling they would do this tho. The movie seems to be partly inspired by RPGs.
Say Girl

This could be really fantastic, I'm not a huge gamer but this sounds great.

BEST NEWS EVER , I HOPE FOR THE EPIC GAME FROM NOLAN

I just read this on a website by a user

Ow man, I would love to fight someone in a revolving hallway and use paradoxs to traverse areas in the game. That would make an awesome game!

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/70765 ... z10DCUuyHd
:shock:

I mean it would be great to see the action in this movie, but the use of paradoxes could be really interesting, it could turn Inception into a chess type game, where you may even have to design your own maze, or get stuck into someone else's maze, and try to get out.

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME