Nolan wants to make an Inception video game

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Yea, I hope this is a video game that's just based on the universe and not the movie itself.

Games based on movies are never taken seriously and usually completely suck.
I hope they will never make one, but if they do, than at least try, just try, to get a big studio behind it and do this thing the right way.

The prospect that Nolan would want to work on a video game is exciting.
The prospect that the game would be set in the Inception universe is involuntarily-sh!t-yourself exciting.

Just as long as it's not an MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online game) . I would HATE that, and new MMO games usually don't last long. Since World of Warcraft has a stranglehold on the MMO market.

I think an Action/RPG game in the vein of Mass Effect 2 would be pretty awesome. Also, i think a new team of extractors would be more appropriate. Not only that, it would expand the universe a bit.

An Inception game could certainly be amazing. I'm still gutted about The Dark Knight game not getting off the ground :( Sandbox Gotham, gliding around as Batman or creating chaos with the Joker :cry:

MMatt wrote:An Inception game could certainly be amazing. I'm still gutted about The Dark Knight game not getting off the ground :( Sandbox Gotham, gliding around as Batman or creating chaos with the Joker :cry:
Sadly, that was doomed from the very beginning. Pandemic Brisbane was on the brink of collapse (which they did, and along with the rest of the Pandemic) and all they got off the ground was a couple test clips and mock-ups.

Weirdly enough, Gary Oldman did some work on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUsJAc5cycA

Call of Duty: Mind Warfare

JRM
:o

YES.

Dingman wrote:Call of Duty: Mind Warfare
Hahah, nice.
MMatt wrote:An Inception game could certainly be amazing. I'm still gutted about The Dark Knight game not getting off the ground :( Sandbox Gotham, gliding around as Batman or creating chaos with the Joker :cry:
Eh. I consider Arkham Asylum the video game for The Dark Knight...even though its not.

I'm a pretty big gamer, but not compared to the rest of my school.

As other people have said, there's so much potential to the dream world, a few things that I'd be interested in seeing are other tricks like the old 'Mr Charles' thing. That gambit opens so many windows of in dream tactics that could be initiated in the game.