Has Everyone Seen INCEPTION? (Closing Spoiler Section)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Can we merge the spoiler section into the main discussion?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 63

Hey everyone.

Inception has been in theaters for about two months now and we've been trying to figure out the best time to merge the spoiler section discussion back into the main Inception discussion area. The only two countries that Inception is still awaiting a release are Italy and Switzerland (September 24.)

We just wanted to call everyone's attention to this matter. Over the past few weeks, I've noticed some spoilerish discussion taking place on the main Inception board and it didn't seem like anyone was having a problem with it.

Let us know what you guys think. Cast your vote in the poll above. Thanks. :)

Doesn't seem much of a problem now, I say go for it.

Close it.

filipeG wrote:Close it.
+1

Its a huge merge! :)

Jonas Agersø wrote:Its a huge merge! :)
That could be both a good and bad thing.

I would prefer it be merged after September 24. If some Italian or Swiss dude/dudette decides to join this website sometime now, it wouldn't be nice if he/she got spoiled. ;-)
Personally, i don't mind. But say, if Inception were to be released last in India, then i'd have had a problem if the Spoiler board was merged with the main board.

JRM
kanjisheik wrote:I would prefer it be merged after September 24. If some Italian or Swiss dude/dudette decides to join this website sometime now, it wouldn't be nice if he/she got spoiled. ;-)
Personally, i don't mind. But say, if Inception were to be released last in India, then i'd have had a problem if the Spoiler board was merged with the main board.
I think I may have to agree with this, despite me voting YES. :lol:

kanjisheik wrote:I would prefer it be merged after September 24. If some Italian or Swiss dude/dudette decides to join this website sometime now, it wouldn't be nice if he/she got spoiled. ;-)
I also agree. It would be different if it was over a month until it was released, but there's only 10 days left..

Sept 25th - MERGE DATE!!!