Inception - Music from Specific Scenes

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I searched for a topic like this, but found none.

Sooooo.......

If you would like to know what music from what track plays during any scene from Inception... post your questions here :thumbup:

I'd like to get the music played during the hotel fight scene but its not available anywhere.

It's on the basic soundtrack, it's called A Dream Within A Dream.

EliMichelMan wrote:It's on the basic soundtrack, it's called A Dream Within A Dream.
I thought the music from the hotel fight scene is Don't Think About Elephants? The bonus track that is free to download.

pasiv wrote:I'd like to get the music played during the hotel fight scene but its not available anywhere.
Not all of the music from that scene is available on any of the tracks. But the closest is Don't think about elephants :thumbup:

Okay thanks guys, I downloaded this track the day it went online but the track was cut in the middle, I didn't know they fixed it.

When exactly does Old Souls play?

christophmac wrote:When exactly does Old Souls play?
In most of the scenes with Cobb and Mal.

The one that I remember clearly is when Cobb is talking to Ariadne in the first dream level about his and Mal's past.

I'm REALLY interested in learning what track was used during the "Mr. Charles" Bar Scene, almost sounds like the Mass Effect soundtrack.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

There are parts of the soundtrack that sound like heart beats to me. Time and the beating heart.