Your Favourites In The Inception Wardrobe?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Redsmile wrote:
christophmac wrote:Buy Arthur's jacket from Inception:

http://www.movieleatherjacket.com/produ ... acket.html

Yes!

I love that damn jacket. I always get depressed when it I know they ruined at least one of em during the underwater scene. :lol:

That is a friggin bad ass jacket lol.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

love Cobb's corderoy jacket

or Eames outfit in Mombasa and in the hangar

I love the cuff links on Robert. They are cool.

I love Eames clothes as well. Arthur and his vest for the fight scene in the hall. wowza.

My ONLY problem with the wardrobe was Ariadne's stupid scarves. It's almost like she's getting ready to commit a crime at any second......oh wait :mrgreen:

Orpheus wrote:I love the cuff links on Robert. They are cool.

I love Eames clothes as well. Arthur and his vest for the fight scene in the hall. wowza.

My ONLY problem with the wardrobe was Ariadne's stupid scarves. It's almost like she's getting ready to commit a crime at any second......oh wait :mrgreen:
So i take it im the only one who kinda dugged ariadnes scarves?
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

thenextnolan wrote:
Orpheus wrote:I love the cuff links on Robert. They are cool.

So i take it im the only one who kinda dugged ariadnes scarves?
I thought they seemed in line with French fashion and so on, I quite liked them.

I thought they seemed in line with French fashion and so on, I quite liked them
THANK YOU!

Arthurs vest was the most badass by far.

Ariadne's neck scarves were so badass! Also agree about the vest.. I am a vest guy myself. I also a huge fan of Arthur's bow tie in the begining.

allstarr55js wrote:Ariadne's neck scarves were so badass! Also agree about the vest.. I am a vest guy myself. I also a huge fan of Arthur's bow tie in the begining.
If I could dress like Arthur every day of the week, I would, but unfortunately, my income might need a couple extra 0's. I love formal wear, especially with suits and looks generally badass with nice lean leather jackets, sweaters, vests, etc.

Too bad we don't know if the boys wear boxers or briefs.... :oops: