Your Favourites In The Inception Wardrobe?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
So everybody here will probably, like me, love the different suits that the different characters wear in the film... but there were so many distinctive ones, which was everybody's favourite?

Mine was probably Eames' suit in the hotel level (though you don't see him in it for long so you probably didn't notice). It was a plain black shirt with a patterened collar (red being the primary colour) with a grey jacket as well. Runner up is either Arthur's in the hotel level, Arthur's in the helicopter scene or Eames' linen suit in Mombasa.

Great topic! :thumbup:

Male: Arthur's outfit on the helicopter pad.
Female: Mal's dress in the beginning sequence, absolutely gorgeous. <3

Arthurs outfit in the Hotel scene, I would kill to get that suit!

Arthur. In everything. So suave. :JGLface:

Mal's Dress in the beginning of the movie, and all the 3 piece suits of course

Jonas Agersø wrote:Arthurs outfit in the Hotel scene, I would kill to get that suit!
Ooh, yes! I also loved Eames' suit, it really kind of set him apart I felt. And I can't forget to mention Robert's suit and tie. All of the suits were fantastic, though. Great idea for a topic, the costume design was perfect!

Rob
Obviously the whole costume design was more than amazing. I really liked Cobb's outfit all the way.

Cobb's suit and Eames suit at the hotel. 8-)

i friggin loved all the costumes enough 2 see it get nominated for best costume desgin.

"silencio,old man!"-ellen page-juno
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Rob
thenextnolan wrote:i friggin loved all the costumes enough 2 see it get nominated for best costume desgin.

"silencio,old man!"-ellen page-juno
Damn, I hope Inception wins in every possible category. :lol: