Your Favourites In The Inception Wardrobe?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Rob wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:i friggin loved all the costumes enough 2 see it get nominated for best costume desgin.

"silencio,old man!"-ellen page-juno
Damn, I hope Inception wins in every possible category. :lol:
me too.i could post what catagorys it should be nominated in(just my opinion) and the ones i know will win.

"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Arthur in the hotel sequence is number 1.
I have to say I liked Saito's suit in the first dream, in the castle when he's with Mal. I gotta admit I liked Mal in a snow suit too. She was gooood. :lol:

Ivan wrote:Arthur in the hotel sequence is number 1.
I have to say I liked Saito's suit in the first dream, in the castle when he's with Mal. I gotta admit I liked Mal in a snow suit too. She was gooood. :lol:
she was damn good. ;)

i also(and im probably the only one) loved ariadnes outfit in arthurs dream.that probaly sayin something considering that i really,really,really,really love ellen page. :angel:

"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Like most people are, I'm in love with Mal's dress at the beginning of the movie. And she looks stunning in it!

I would kill for the brown leather jacket JGL is wearing in the first dream level. :JGLface:
Say Girl

Rob
arinakaren wrote:Like most people are, I'm in love with Mal's dress at the beginning of the movie. And she looks stunning in it!
She's freaking gorgeous anyway.

thenextnolan wrote:
Ivan wrote:Arthur in the hotel sequence is number 1.
she was damn good. ;)

i also(and im probably the only one) loved ariadnes outfit in arthurs dream.that probaly sayin something considering that i really,really,really,really love ellen page. :angel:

Actually, I really liked her suit as well. It made her look so much more grown up than I was used to seeing her.

I also really liked Cillian's suits. I've always been fond of double-breasted suits, and his looked fantastic.

I also liked Arthur's theif outfit in the city dream and Saito's in his dinner party scene.

Jonas Agersø wrote:Arthurs outfit in the Hotel scene, I would kill to get that suit!
:lol: +1

Mr. Caine wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Arthurs outfit in the Hotel scene, I would kill to get that suit!
:lol: +1
+2 :D