Your Favourites In The Inception Wardrobe?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
It never really dawned on me how they never seem to be wearing navy blue in Inception... I think the costume designer (Jeffrey Kurland) must love grey suits, seeing as Tom Cruises' suit in Collateral is grey, and, well, most of the Oceans Eleven ones are the same.

Anything Saito wears.

Did you notice that Ariadne's shirt in Arthur's dream, the second level of the inception, is similar to Saito's shirt he wears in the opening dream sequence, also Arthur's dream.

the_red_ninja wrote:Did you notice that Ariadne's shirt in Arthur's dream, the second level of the inception, is similar to Saito's shirt he wears in the opening dream sequence, also Arthur's dream.
That's true, though I've read that Saito's outfit was inspired by traditional Japanese stylings, and I know there's a name to the style of shirt worn by Ariadne but it's gone out of my head :facepalm: dammit.

that dark blue dress Mal wears when she shoots :JGLface:

She was so stunning in that :shock:

i love what jgl wears when he goes to the paris safe house to set up.

Z. Cobb wrote:i love what jgl wears when he goes to the paris safe house to set up.

Note that his outfit changes between this scene and the scene when Cobb and Ariadne wake up after being in the Paris cafe... and yeah, I love that jacket.

:o Yah, that coat is amazing! any better and it would be a deity!

Everyone in the film is so well dressed all the time, makes me jealous.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Everyone in the film is so well dressed all the time, makes me jealous.

-Vader
+1 the wardrobe choices were impeccable.