DVD & Blu-Ray Information Released

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
NHassell14 wrote:I'm gunna be seriously pissed if the spinning top that comes with the set it plastic, as opposed to metal.

Ditto

Nothing was mentioned there about a 'Making of' featurette which almost all films of Inception's caliber have... obviously this will have it, but I'm just asking, is it not listed as part of the bonus features because it comes on regular dvd copies as well?

My favorite movie of all time is comin.yes!!!!!! def gonna buy the dvd.

i am confused though.is it only bluray and is it only available overseas?please come 2 the u.s as well!!!!!!!!!!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:My favorite movie of all time is comin.yes!!!!!! def gonna buy the dvd.

i am confused though.is it only bluray and is it only available overseas?please come 2 the u.s as well!!!!!!!!!!
Inception will obvisouly be available in the US and on DVD and Blu-Ray. However, for now, the breifcase edition os nly available in the UK, but will most likely be available as the same thing, or something similar in the US, too.

NHassell14 wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:My favorite movie of all time is comin.yes!!!!!! def gonna buy the dvd.

Inception will obvisouly be available in the US and on DVD and Blu-Ray. However, for now, the breifcase edition os nly available in the UK, but will most likely be available as the same thing, or something similar in the US, too.
thank you for clarafying. :)
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

you'll probably be able to buy that edition wherever in the future.
the british got lucky now that's all ha ha

What is the price looking like for the UK version (the special edition suitcase one)? This is one of my favorite films so I might look into it if it comes stateside if it is not ridiculously overpriced.

£29.99, which is around $46. Hopefully amazon will lower that dollar amount if it get a US release, I couldn't justify spending that much on it. New Blu-rays are about $20-$25 nowadays, the extra stuff isn't worth paying double to me.

That is a little steep for me too, maybe if it had a bonus disc with more features on it I would be willing (I was the same with TDK's limited edition) but if I'm not mistaken the blu-ray offered is the same version.

OVERMAN wrote:you'll probably be able to buy that edition wherever in the future.
the british got lucky now that's all ha ha
I wonder if it's something to do with licensing of the design of the briefcase.