DVD & Blu-Ray Information Released

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
CHRIS NOLAN + MAXIMUM MOVIE MODE = EPIC!!! This is gonna be incredible.

Christie wrote:The Special Edition with the briefcase looks awesome, but out of curiosity, how reliable is the site that posted it? I guess the poor editing job is just bothering me. I really do hope I'm just being paranoid and that it is, in fact, the real thing, because I'd love to have something like that.
Don't worry, that site is pretty darn reliable with their stuff. They are a pretty large online retailer here in the UK, and i've also bought many things of them.

I can say that they do have exclusive deals with distributors sometimes. They had it with TDK, where they gave bonus character cards.

That's much more comforting to hear, thanks for the info, isi123! The editing just made me think twice about its reliability, but if you've bought from there and they've had exclusive cards and such before I'm sure it's fine.

Any ideas on what "Focus Pods" are - I couldn't find any definition in the Net?

I dont have (Blu-Ray) yet but will there be less extra's on the DVD? :(

BatMotor wrote:I dont have (Blu-Ray) yet but will there be less extra's on the DVD? :(
It's highly likely.

I might just have to buy a Blu Ray player for this! :D
{=}

The Special One wrote:I might just have to buy a Blu Ray player for this! :D
Me too :)

Wow, that looks good! And I just recently bought a Blu-Ray player, so this is definitely going on my list.

that maximum mode was definitely not made by Nolan ha ha, it's obvious he won't even make an audio commentary.