'Inception' gets 15 nominations from SpikeTV's SCREAM awards

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
pasiv wrote:
sallygucha wrote:Teenage girls' justification for why Twilight should win over Inception:
"Inception didn't make any sense. So confusing! Twilight should win because Robert Pattison was so hot! And, like, Taylor Lautner was, like, so hot, too!"
You're wrong Sally, the reason Twilight should win is because no one in Inception takes off their shirt in the movie (for no specific reason).
Men in suits >>>> Topless waxed Ken dolls

has everyone voted! Y/N

voted for inception 15 times and when not either kick ass or shutter island

Shutter Island in Horror category WTF? :shock: I liked it but this movie couldnt scared anybody :D
Anyway i voted for inception in every category it was nominated 8-)

mol
I'm using Opera to vote. Vote - then click "Tool -> Delete Privite Data", again and again :JGLface:

... But too many categories, I'm voting for just some ones...

Nolan fans keep voting non-stop...i already voted 4 times for inception in every category...we cant let that piece of shit knowed as eclipse take at least one award :sick:

I'm voting at least four times a day until that baby is on. I will not let stupid vampire shows/movies dominate this.

I think the only category I didn't vote for Inception was the one with Ellen Page, the kick ass girl was better sorry... :P

chee wrote:
Dingman wrote:The noms are well deserved. I can't stand the Twilight fangirls who believe so strongly in the "amazing" and "beautiful" plot of the Twilight movies. Some fans say that those who didn't read the books won't understand or appreciate the love story in it. I'll admit that I read all 4 books and found them above average (what can I say, I like books). The movies are a mockery of the books and are made for the sole exploitation of the wallets of teenage books and nothing more.
It's not even a love story. It's an infatuation story.

Seriously, I do not understand why those two "love" each other. They constantly bicker (and its not the good kind of bickering.)
Excellent point. The only thing that suggests their attraction to each other is how handsome he is and how good she smells to him

^^ I agree, books good, films :sick: