so did Paprika plant ideas in Nolan in Inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
So basically, Nolan has never seen Paprika?

Priceless. Absolutely fucking priceless.

I kind of think his brother did, though, because his brother came up with the original concept for Memento, and it sounds like he's the geek in the family. Could be wrong, though.

The conspiracy never ends with you, does it? :problem:

To be honest, I'm more pissed that the Paprika response hasn't been noted, but enjoy the Collider and Youtube high-lights.

Dude, everyone who saw both movies wanted to know if the Excessif thing was fact, even you guys. Christ, I was there, and the audience was quiet when I brought it up, which means they were just as anxious me to know. If they thought I was being an asshole, or inappropriate, they could've easily kicked or booed me out, but they seemed to take my question seriously. To be honest, I'm actually surprised Nolan and/or WB didn't make a statement sooner, because this Vancouver retrospective of Kon's work was name-dropping the former director as officially stating he was inspired by Paprika, and that could've led to some serious legal problems if Chris was pissed about his name being used without permission to sell tickets. So they were lucky, but I didn't want anyone elseto get in trouble over this. So I don't get why I'm a "troll", when I'm doing people a favor by making it official.

GATSU wrote:Dude, everyone who saw both movies wanted to know if the Excessif thing was fact, even you guys. Christ, I was there, and the audience was quiet when I brought it up, which means they were just as anxious me to know. If they thought I was being an asshole, or inappropriate, they could've easily kicked or booed me out, but they seemed to take my question seriously. To be honest, I'm actually surprised Nolan and/or WB didn't make a statement sooner, because this Vancouver retrospective of Kon's work was name-dropping the former director as officially stating he was inspired by Paprika, and that could've led to some serious legal problems if Chris was pissed about his name being used without permission to sell tickets. So they were lucky, but I didn't want anyone elseto get in trouble over this. So I don't get why I'm a "troll", when I'm doing people a favor by making it official.
I hope you have already stated that Nolan has never seen Paprika to everyone in animenewsnetwork.com forums.

RE.S.T.A.R.S wrote:
GATSU wrote:Dude, everyone who saw both movies wanted to know if the Excessif thing was fact, even you guys. Christ, I was there, and the audience was quiet when I brought it up, which means they were just as anxious me to know. If they thought I was being an asshole, or inappropriate, they could've easily kicked or booed me out, but they seemed to take my question seriously. To be honest, I'm actually surprised Nolan and/or WB didn't make a statement sooner, because this Vancouver retrospective of Kon's work was name-dropping the former director as officially stating he was inspired by Paprika, and that could've led to some serious legal problems if Chris was pissed about his name being used without permission to sell tickets. So they were lucky, but I didn't want anyone elseto get in trouble over this. So I don't get why I'm a "troll", when I'm doing people a favor by making it official.
I hope you have already stated that Nolan has never seen Paprika to everyone in animenewsnetwork.com forums.
gib sigs

Paprika is pretty cool.
Do you... like pineapple?