How many people have you seen walk out of Inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Almost every time I see it (eight) someone walks out. Fucking a whole family walked out with twenty minutes left!
Say Girl

I've seen people walk out because they have to pee. :P

But no, I've never seen someone just leave the movie and not come back. People just stay, because they know they have to. :JGLface:

Its not common that people walk out on a film here in Denmark, seen none.
Walking out on a film before its over is like judging a painting by covering half of it with paper.

I've seen about 7 people walk total. It pissed me off lol. Last time I saw it these two old ladies came in and I thought "I give em twenty minutes". But they stayed the whole time and got way into it!
Say Girl

I saw two old ladies walk out in my second Imax viewing. They were seating up front so I guess they just became blind or deaf.
Old ladies and Imax is a bad convination. :think:

I've seen it five times, and there are always a bunch of people coming and going. I don't know if they're actually walking out or just going in and out, in and out. Somehow the latter annoys me even more.

I also heard an elderly couple talking after the movie about how it was such a terrible movie and they can't believe they wasted their time on it. I think she used the word horrid. :cry:

One time when it cut back to the van falling I heard someone say "Its still falling?". I laughed pretty hard. Soon after that he walked out.
Say Girl

All the audience walked out.... as the ending credits rolled..

Mr.Hmmm wrote:All the audience walked out.... as the ending credits rolled..
very good

here

how many people have you seen walk out of inception during the movie and not come back?
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
Mr.Hmmm wrote:All the audience walked out.... as the ending credits rolled..
very good

here

how many people have you seen walk out of inception during the movie and not come back?
None.. o_o

Should there be people walking out?

A woman got naked to protest the movie but nobody paid attention because everyone was like full-concentration.