Genius Originality of Nolan

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hey Guys!..

As more as "inception" was mind-blasting (not mind -blowing Russell Peters !), as more it was flowing spontaneously (if U haven't watched it till now don't bother yourself reading those stupid diagrams as if UR going to Algorithm exam!).. :evil:
The movie was (in a strange way) liner, going purposely forward, No flash backs, No color bias effects, No distracting scenes preparing for plot curve, it was so original and contemporary in same time..
What I love about Nolan Directing, is how he respects and appreciates his well educated fans' intelligence, that’s why he never jumped into prelusions before involving with a scene.. For an instant, Nolan didn't brag while directing the impossible hallway scene) cause he depend on fans appreciations each time he cut to frizzly fan drive backwards and forwards..

This is why I respect Nolan too much, there's NO light tunnels during world transitions, NO details how this dream devise is working, NO details about what the team well get after mission accomplished (we only know that Cubb give his share away to Yousif that's all).. WHY?!.. cause those elements R not relevant within Dream world..

No one could bring such an authentic world with those elements but the Gr8 Nolan!

Haany wrote:Hey Guys!..

As more as "inception" was mind-blasting (not mind -blowing Russell Peters !), as more it was flowing spontaneously (if U haven't watched it till now don't bother yourself reading those stupid diagrams as if UR going to Algorithm exam!).. :evil:
The movie was (in a strange way) liner, going purposely forward, No flash backs, No color bias effects, No distracting scenes preparing for plot curve, it was so original and contemporary in same time..
What I love about Nolan Directing, is how he respects and appreciates his well educated fans' intelligence, that’s why he never jumped into prelusions before involving with a scene.. For an instant, Nolan didn't brag while directing the impossible hallway scene) cause he depend on fans appreciations each time he cut to frizzly fan drive backwards and forwards..

This is why I respect Nolan too much, there's NO light tunnels during world transitions, NO details how this dream devise is working, NO details about what the team well get after mission accomplished (we only know that Cubb give his share away to Yousif that's all).. WHY?!.. cause those elements R not relevant within Dream world..

No one could bring such an authentic world with those elements but the Gr8 Nolan!
Trying to decipher your grammar, syntax, and spelling made my brain hurt. :wtf:

In any case, I kinda sorta know what you're saying. You loved the movie because it was very original and intelligent. Awesome! :thumbup:

Trying to decipher your grammar, syntax, and spelling made my brain hurt.

LMAO :lol:
give me a break here, i was fasting, haven't got sleep..
i even got the same brain hurt when read it by myself :oops:

my point is the great effort Nolan put into.. to make this movie so classic and original..

Haany wrote:

Trying to decipher your grammar, syntax, and spelling made my brain hurt.

LMAO :lol:
give me a break here, i was fasting, haven't got sleep..
i even got the same brain hurt when read it by myself :oops:

my point is the great effort Nolan put into.. to make this movie so classic and original..
Oh you are fasting. Must be hard in this hot weather, dude. Wishing you patience. :wave:

there were flash backs

Oh you are fasting. Must be hard in this hot weather, dude. Wishing you patience.
thanks Man, really appreciated :)

there were flash backs
UR right Talli, but wasn't my point..
what i meant: flash back techniques were used in script.. to bring a whole scene near to climax to reveal the plot finally.. yet, we saw some clips for cubb and mal as a reminiscence, but those R different.. :)

hope i clarified my point man..

You're fasting for Ramadan, i guess? Good luck, my man! I used to live in the United Arab Emirates when i was a kid, and i used to try fasting a couple of times alongwith my Muslim friends. It was frakking difficult, but i guess that's the whole point of it, right? ;-)

It was frakking difficult, but i guess that's the whole point of it, right?
hey Kanji,
UR absolutely right.. put it in this way: after getting used to dream inside dream, U'll take the whole thing to Limbo just like that "fingers snap" :ugeek:

Haany wrote:Hey Guys!..

As more as "inception" was mind-blasting (not mind -blowing Russell Peters !)
I commend you, if only for that reference. Such a great comedian.

That is all ...
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.