Inception (Junkie XL) Remix is out!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
9 minutes and 13 seconds of awesomeness.

A 9 minute long remix was released in Itunes by Junkie XL. If you haven't seen it yet, its pretty good. For some reason a majority of the beats aren't from inception. But when parts are, its amazing.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/incept ... =385626696

Fav: 6:00-7:35

Been wondering about this. Why is it called Junkie XL? Junkie XL is the guy who did the remix? Who is Junkie XL? :crazy:

Sounds good, I like it.

niniendowarrior wrote:Been wondering about this. Why is it called Junkie XL? Junkie XL is the guy who did the remix? Who is Junkie XL? :crazy:
Yes, Junkie XL is who did the remix. Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL worked together for this remix. No idea who he is though, lol.

Junkie XL is a pretty big producer...dabbling predominantly in Breaks, Tech-House and Progressive these days...more of a "commercial" name similar to Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, etc...

WOW is all I have to say. I'm a hardcore rock guy, but I like some remixes here and there. This is definately at the top. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: