Bonus tracks will be released tomorrow

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Don't Think About Elephants = :shock:

Vader182 wrote:Uhm, don't get me wrong I love the track, but isn't Projections more or less a subtle reworking and meshing together of random parts of much of the first parts of the OT?
It's sequence follows the opening scenes of the film.

Rashad28 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Uhm, don't get me wrong I love the track, but isn't Projections more or less a subtle reworking and meshing together of random parts of much of the first parts of the OT?
It's sequence follows the opening scenes of the film.
It's the true version of the opening sequence. Dream is Collapsing is more a Hans Zimmer theme suite ala Why So Serious, Jack Sparrow, etc. In any case, we're still missing a ton of music. I'm irked but I will buy the complete edition down the road.

We're missing these (from what I could tell last night)

1. Music right when Cobb washes up on shore in the very opening shot.
2. Music that plays after the team wakes up on the train all the way to the airplane conversation between Cobb and Arthur as they are flying to Paris.
3. Some of the music that plays during the planning stages.
4. The music that plays from when the team boards the airplane to right when they all go under.
5. Music that plays during the Mr. Charles deception scene(s)
6. Hallway fight music

That's all I can think of besides the occasional remixed/reused cue in the film, but it's at least half an hour of music we're missing.

The 2 bonus tracks are really fantastic :clap:

These bonus tracks are the actual tracks from the film. The soundtrack is broad versions of what the final film is. These tracks are exactly what's in the film.

neo78956 wrote: It's the true version of the opening sequence. Dream is Collapsing is more a Hans Zimmer theme suite ala Why So Serious, Jack Sparrow, etc. In any case, we're still missing a ton of music. I'm irked but I will buy the complete edition down the road.

We're missing these (from what I could tell last night)

1. Music right when Cobb washes up on shore in the very opening shot.
2. Music that plays after the team wakes up on the train all the way to the airplane conversation between Cobb and Arthur as they are flying to Paris.
3. Some of the music that plays during the planning stages.
4. The music that plays from when the team boards the airplane to right when they all go under.
5. Music that plays during the Mr. Charles deception scene(s)
6. Hallway fight music

That's all I can think of besides the occasional remixed/reused cue in the film, but it's at least half an hour of music we're missing.
The hallway fight music is all there in 'Don't think about elephants'...not in the right order though....

The music from when Cobb washes up on shore in the opening shot is in the track 'Half Remembered Dream' if I remember (pun intended) correctly.

Where is the track from trailer 2?

AHHHH damn you Zimmer

dpreetsi wrote:Where is the track from trailer 2?

AHHHH damn you Zimmer
that wasn't Zimmer's

OVERMAN wrote:
dpreetsi wrote:Where is the track from trailer 2?

AHHHH damn you Zimmer
that wasn't Zimmer's
Yes it was. Trailer 2, which dropped in December 2009 with Sherlock Holmes. That background music was indeed composed by Zimmer, he even uses that same element in the 52891 track.