Bonus tracks will be released tomorrow

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw wrote:
TDK500 wrote:It appears that people from the UK can't register to get the songs..... That sucks for me then! :cry:
I'm from the UK and managed to register.

Here is the direct link.

http://download.wbr.com/inceptionscore/ ... Tracks.zip
Hey, you are a legend! There wasn't a link when I went to the website... But never mind, thanks. Listening to them now, best soundtrack of the year!

Projections rocks! I'm listening to it now.

The Bonus track "Dont Think About Elephants" has now been fixed.

Woohoo!

isi123 wrote:The Bonus track "Dont Think About Elephants" has now been fixed.

Woohoo!
Thanks for the heads up, was wondering how long it'd take them

Was it ever broken?

I've listened to the two new tracks and boy are they whoppingly good! :thumbup:

niniendowarrior wrote:Was it ever broken?

I've listened to the two new tracks and boy are they whoppingly good! :thumbup:
The second track cut off after only a minute. The actual song is much longer

I'm disappointed actually that the music behind that hallway scene wasn't in those 2 releases... I mean.. :evil:

I went back and re-downloaded the tracks. Don't Think About Elephants is now longer, clocking, in at 5:36, but there is a skip at the 1:40 mark and the music abruptly shifts. Though it isn't 100% identical to the first hallway fight scene, it's close enough. It also contains the music cues that play while the van is in free fall and the action sequence where Cobb is sniping while on the run towards the antechamber.

Fallon wrote:I went back and re-downloaded the tracks. Don't Think About Elephants is now longer, clocking, in at 5:36, but there is a skip at the 1:40 mark and the music abruptly shifts. Though it isn't 100% identical to the first hallway fight scene, it's close enough. It also contains the music cues that play while the van is in free fall and the action sequence where Cobb is sniping while on the run towards the antechamber.
i think it's just being split up into the starting part and the ending part of the track...at the end it came back to the hallway fight scene music