Bonus tracks will be released tomorrow

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Max Schreck wrote:
musicequalslife13 wrote:
Go to http://www.inceptionscore.com Click on the box in the bottom center of the page, you have to enter your email address and then they send you a link with the songs that you can download, the songs went directly into my iTunes library.
Sorry, theres no link i can click on.
just refresh, it should be right in the middle.

damn, its such a shame, i wanted exactly the fight scene... hope they will notice that error with Elephants.
Last edited by ArchieGreene on August 12th, 2010, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yeah that 2nd track cut off has to be a mistake. It's barely a minute long. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Projections is fantastic though

Thanks, it came up.

Nice, I've put Projections after Mombasa, and applied a long fade out to Elephants for now so it plays smoother and put it after One Simple Idea. Someone definitely messed up when zipping those files together.

I have just fangasmed.

Nice, I've put Projections after Mombasa, and applied a long fade out to Elephants for now so it plays smoother and put it after One Simple Idea. Someone definitely messed up when zipping those files together.Nice, I've put Projections after Mombasa, and applied a long fade out to Elephants for now so it plays smoother and put it after One Simple Idea. Someone definitely messed up when zipping those files together.
how'd you add the fade out for "elephants"?

I don't think thay will change the elephant theme

I hope they fix it.

It appears that people from the UK can't register to get the songs..... That sucks for me then! :cry:

apw