Bonus tracks will be released tomorrow

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
cool

Trying to look where to sign up but no luck either. Hopefully someone will find out how to get the tracks I would love to have them. :)

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

excellent, download.
:P

Thanks for the heads up. Listening to 'Projections' now. 8-)

They are available now and they are pretty amazing, Projections makes me so happy. Don't Think About Elephants seems like it is cut off but whatever I'm going to appreciate whatever I can get. Thanks Hans & Co. :clap:

Does anyone know if these appeared in the film, and at what point?

742 wrote:Does anyone know if these appeared in the film, and at what point?
Projections- The whole dream sequence at the beginning of the movie with Saito, Arthur, Cobb, Mal, & Nash.

Don't Think About Elephants: The van falling.

musicequalslife13 wrote:They are available now and they are pretty amazing, Projections makes me so happy. Don't Think About Elephants seems like it is cut off but whatever I'm going to appreciate whatever I can get. Thanks Hans & Co. :clap:
Sorry, i'm not seeing them. Where are they?

Max Schreck wrote:
musicequalslife13 wrote:They are available now and they are pretty amazing, Projections makes me so happy. Don't Think About Elephants seems like it is cut off but whatever I'm going to appreciate whatever I can get. Thanks Hans & Co. :clap:
Sorry, i'm not seeing them. Where are they?
Go to http://www.inceptionscore.com Click on the box in the bottom center of the page, you have to enter your email address and then they send you a link with the songs that you can download, the songs went directly into my iTunes library.