Sides

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Yea, I'm sure all of this is false. It fits with the sides, but the April Fools joke was written pretty clever in terms of fitting with the released information. =\

Who knows. I don't think scripts that are locked as tight as Inception can be found so easily like that.

It's all good. I debated whether or not to post that (since of course people would accuse me of making it up, and why shouldn't they? There is all kinds of stupid bull#### on-line). But I am serious. But again, he could be pulling my leg... who knows. I'll find out soon enough.

I think, now, 90%, that that plot outline George posted is true.

He posted one of those spoilers (well, I don't think its a spoiler but...) in repsonse to an IMDb thread and now its deleted by an Administrator. I think that was real movie information...D:

chee wrote:I think, now, 90%, that that plot outline George posted is true.

He posted one of those spoilers (well, I don't think its a spoiler but...) in repsonse to an IMDb thread and now its deleted by an Administrator. I think that was real movie information...D:
I think those plot points are true as well. The Administrator deleting it is a sure sign of that. And that would explain why that plot outline has not found its way to more sites on-line, WB is trying to catch it before it spreads.

Also, update on my friend. He thought he had the right script, but it turned out to be a fake. As soon as I saw page 1 I knew it. So, false alarm for now.

ah wow you're right

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/boa ... /140974261

This is pretty exciting. :D

George89 wrote:

ah wow you're right

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/boa ... /140974261

This is pretty exciting. :D
You've stumbled upon the goods! ;)

Check what they put on imdb;
The CEO type becomes involved in a blackmailing scandal.
:?:

dagn96 wrote:Check what they put on imdb;
The CEO type becomes involved in a blackmailing scandal.
:?:
Yea, CEO type dude is Leo and Ken Watanabe is the "villian" blackmailing him. I dunno where this info was found, but its true.

apw
It was in the Hollywood Reporter when they reported Ken Wanatabe was cast.

Of course IMDB being shit (can't they find someone to fact check?), now declare it the plot.

apw wrote:It was in the Hollywood Reporter when they reported Ken Wanatabe was cast.

Of course IMDB being shit (can't they find someone to fact check?), now declare it the plot.
Yea, that is definitely not the overall plot. Simply character roles. =\

Nolan needs to release information soon, cause I'm tired of looking at Jacob Hastley.