Sides

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
chee wrote:Probably Philippa, she has a longer side than James does.

Or is might be James, you know, since Christopher Nolan always seems to focus on the dudes.
Yeah, his films are very male driven and oriented. Though Borden's wife in The Prestige was probably was most compelling, strongest written female character in his body of work (unfortunately, Scarlett Johansson was wasted in that same film).

My good GOD!!! SPOILERS in this topic´s title now!

AND reading this, Hehehehe, Nolan is the one who should direct "Neuromancer"! :cry:
Not the videoclip director... :evil:

I hope too much isn't revealed. It would spoil the suspense.

apw
I think the plot details (not the sides) give away the whole plot?!

filmfanatic wrote:
chee wrote:Probably Philippa, she has a longer side than James does.

Or is might be James, you know, since Christopher Nolan always seems to focus on the dudes.
Yeah, his films are very male driven and oriented. Though Borden's wife in The Prestige was probably was most compelling, strongest written female character in his body of work (unfortunately, Scarlett Johansson was wasted in that same film).
I do hope he focuses on the daughter in this one, cause Gordon's son in TDK had more screentime.

Or I hope that both of the son and daughter get equal screentime.

Anyone can PM the sides?

I have Thin Man, James and Cabdriver.

So, got some interesting news. Friend of mine in the film industry over in the UK sent me a message this afternoon saying he had a copy of a certain script. He read the first page but then decided to stop because (to quote him) he "didn't want the best film of 2010 spoiled" for him. Now, he could be pulling my leg, but he usually doesn't joke about such things. I sent him a message to see if I can wrangle myself a copy since he owes me one. I don't want ruin the film by reading it but I would like to see if all of those plot spoilers George posted are indeed acurate. If I get it, I'll verify those plot points but I won't give it out to anyone in respect of Chris Nolan and co. I'll keep you posted.