Sides

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
filmfanatic wrote:
chee wrote:Six weeks? That's a little long for changing names. :o

What did you change the names to?

Everything takes weeks to change on IMDB. Whenever I have to update or submit info to my personal page on IMDB it takes quite a while to get processed.
Really? It only took 2 days to change the pre-production into filming.

George89 wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:
chee wrote:Six weeks? That's a little long for changing names. :o

What did you change the names to?

Everything takes weeks to change on IMDB. Whenever I have to update or submit info to my personal page on IMDB it takes quite a while to get processed.

Do you have something other than a user profile?
Yes, I have an actual page. I was a PA/Extra on TDK and I have worked on some other films as well.

filmfanatic wrote:
Yes, I have an actual page. I was a PA/Extra on TDK and I have worked on some other films as well.

Wow, i never put two and two together. Especially with what you have in your signature :D
Very cool.

Oh that is cool. I was wondering what his signature meant. :P

filmfanatic wrote:Yes, I have an actual page. I was a PA/Extra on TDK and I have worked on some other films as well.
That's great! Can we see you in the movie? Is there a specific time that you're in the camera shot?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:Yes, I have an actual page. I was a PA/Extra on TDK and I have worked on some other films as well.
That's great! Can we see you in the movie? Is there a specific time that you're in the camera shot?
chee wrote:Oh that is cool. I was wondering what his signature meant. :P
George89 wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:

Wow, i never put two and two together. Especially with what you have in your signature :D
Very cool.
Thanks! :D Unfortunately, there is not a specific shot where you can see me full on. I pop up a few times but it is obscure and quick.

since when do PAs get in the movie? from my experience, they merely help things run smooth on set, and make sure nothing gets in the way

So apparently Inception has finished its Tokyo filming.

talli wrote:since when do PAs get in the movie? from my experience, they merely help things run smooth on set, and make sure nothing gets in the way
It happens. You must not have a lot of experience. But I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Also, is there a reason your signature takes up half a page?