Sides

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw
Hah. Before it said Jacob, didnt they say his name was Jake?

Where they hell did they get that from? At least with Jacob, it came from a plot (albeit a fake one).

Yea, it did. Where did Jake come from? :|

Some idiot on IMDb make it up? D:

chee wrote:Yea, it did. Where did Jake come from? :|

Some idiot on IMDb make it up? D:
Hah, the administrators are very quick to remove a genuine plot synopsis but they let fake names sit there forever. Although I guess it doesn't matter to Nolan. The more deception (almost wrote inception, heh) the better.

apw

So I found the edit button for the names of the characters, turns out you can't delete the names. That's why the names are still on there. We have to wait till Nolan or someone else to release the official names before IMDb can change it.

apw
I'm clearly visit the imdb for Inception page too much.

Didn't they just list the forenames of the female characters 'Lisa' and 'Isabell'?

Now Lisa now has the fake surname! :D

You can update the information to change names. I did a week ago but I'm sure they said it takes upto 6 weeks to check and update

Six weeks? That's a little long for changing names. :o

What did you change the names to?

chee wrote:Six weeks? That's a little long for changing names. :o

Everything takes weeks to change on IMDB. Whenever I have to update or submit info to my personal page on IMDB it takes quite a while to get processed.

filmfanatic wrote:
chee wrote:Six weeks? That's a little long for changing names. :o

Everything takes weeks to change on IMDB. Whenever I have to update or submit info to my personal page on IMDB it takes quite a while to get processed.

Do you have something other than a user profile?