Inception Budget

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
talli wrote:he found a side....i downloaded that side too

its conversation that takes place on the phone, between a father and a son (roger and james) i believe

i dont think that means that Roger is a main character though

I have two sides. One has Roger talking to a lawyer about a certain plot point. Another has Roger talking to a cab driver.

I'm pretty confident that Roger is the main character.

Where can I get that side?

George89 wrote:

its conversation that takes place on the phone, between a father and a son (roger and james) i believe

I have two sides. One has Roger talking to a lawyer about a certain plot point. Another has Roger talking to a cab driver.

whered you find those??? i found a couple on showfax

ive been trying to find the entry for Oliver's Arrow on actorsaccess so that i can make an electronic submission, but it is not on there. If you find a place where you can submit electronically let me know!!!

talli wrote:
George89 wrote:

whered you find those??? i found a couple on showfax

ive been trying to find the entry for Oliver's Arrow on actorsaccess so that i can make an electronic submission, but it is not on there. If you find a place where you can submit electronically let me know!!!

Wait, I did find mine on Showfax... Thin Man and Cab Driver are the ones I have.

I think you guys need to be posting this sides here on the forums. 8-)

I agree. I ain't gonna pay to see those sides when we have you here with them. ;)

lol.....trust me, youre not missing out on much

theyre purposely kept short, so that you have no kind of clue about whats going on

its like 5 lines of insignificant conversation, because you have no clue of the context its taking place in

theyre like a dollar each, if you're really curious go ahead and buy one

From the side I got, it sounds really interesting. Lethal injections? I'm so in.

Well,I think you should post it. I'm not gonna waste money when I need it for my :

-short films
-The Prestige
-The Dark Knight (when I finally convince my mom)