Inception DVD and Blu-ray coming in December?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Inception is still taking money at the box office but that hasn’t stopped Warner Bros. planning ahead for when we can all take Christopher Nolan’s mind-bender into our homes. LoveFilm has updated their Inception page and has listed the DVD and Blu-ray release date for December 6th. This date is by no means official, but it is likely the release will be sometime in early December.

The Dark Knight was released 18th July 2008 and Warner Bros. released the DVD/Blu-ray on 9th December, so given Inception‘s 16th July release we can expect a similar time-frame for the home media release.

Nolan has a habit of not releasing any deleted scenes due to his “aggressive editorial approach” whereby every scene needs three reasons to be in the film or it’s out. To be honest I don’t think Inception needs anything else and I didn’t feel that anything was missing so I’m not too worried about deleted scenes, although I am looking forward to all the behind the scenes extras and other cool stuff.

Sounds about right :)

I have marked my calender with RED. Blu-ray is all mine.

Hopefully it has a great Blu-ray transfer. Insomnia recently came out on Blu and had a great transfer, but two of his other WB films (BB and TDK) have received transfers with a lot of processing that makes them fall below the "great" level. Hopefully Inception will not have these issues.

Deleted scenes I usually don't care about. If it doesn't make the film, it probably wasn't necessary and therefore not worth it. I mean I don't mind watching deleted scenes, but its taken out of context from the film. If there was like a dvd cut with deleted scenes actually in the movie, that would be cool.

I don't care about deletes scenes. I would love to watch making of this movie. I read somewhere that NOLAN will not reveal the zero-G technique.

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah i also think it will be in December :clap:

I'd love to see deleted scenes actually, but in the form of a 10 hour directors cut where absolutely nothing is left out and we're treated to an absolute epic :D

there's a lot of deleted dream sequences it appears.....on makingof.com they have a b-roll of the shooting and theres quite a lot of scenes they show that dont appear in the movie....like a scene from the opening heist, where leo walks up the stairs in the mansion but bumps into some kind of invisible wall or something, it looked pretty cool