Look what this little brat said

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
He'll grow up to be a very, very poor reviewer.

Inception Inc. wrote:He'll grow up to be a very, very poor reviewer.
Would his style be more Rex Reed or Armond White? :think:

Jackson wrote:
bitman wrote:If you think Inception is a good movie, why do you get upset over a kid saying it's bad? Can't you just brush him off? Is he getting that under your skin?
It's absolutely ok for that kid to like or hate Inception, that's not the point. The point is that he sounds very annoying and he thinks he's the most important person in the world and that his opinion is what we should listen to.
Aren't most kids like that though?

I can't believe I actually sat down and watched the whole thing. The moment I heard him speak I shoulda just turned off the computer. I'd fire whoever got that kid on the show.

Inception Inc. wrote:He'll grow up to be a very, very poor reviewer.
that kind of stupids never actually "grow up" you know :crazy:

I just read through this page and had to do some research on who this pete character was myself. LMFAO!!! That might be the most epic ban ever, but I'm glad to see Sally's reformed.

As far as this... where the hell is my *face meet palm* smiley. What can you expect out of a fast talking 11 year old? Clearly he's in it for the popularity.

So, uh, exactly why is an 11 year old reviewing films on CBS? :lol:

redfirebird2008 wrote:So, uh, exactly why is an 11 year old reviewing films on CBS? :lol:
They lost credibility a LONG time ago.

redfirebird2008 wrote:So, uh, exactly why is an 11 year old reviewing films on CBS? :lol:
I'm surprised that this kid wasn't on NBC. They usually have some of the worst guests.

quite contrarian wrote:I really cannot stand kids from age 6 to 13.
I really cannot stand people from ages birth to death