what viewing are you on?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
gee whiz! I wish I had the TIME to see it 9 xs! :shock:
How many hours is that altogether? (like Eames, maths was never my subject..).

I'm on a super tight work schedule, but squeezed in two viewings (one regular on the 18th, one IMAX on the 25th).
Wish I could see it every week! :JGLface:

thetourist wrote:gee whiz! I wish I had the TIME to see it 9 xs! :shock:

I'm on a super tight work schedule, but squeezed in two viewings (one regular on the 18th, one IMAX on the 25th).
Figure 3 1/2 hours each time (2 1/2 for movie, 15 minutes for trailers, 15 for arriving early and half hour of drive time), we're looking at over 30 hours.

I just work and have my evenings completely free. Television is boring. I typically see 2-3 movies a week in the theaters. So the amount of times I have gone is nothing really too out of the ordinary, but the amount I have gone to see one film is only 2nd to Matrix (12 times).

One at the moment. :D

JRFuerst wrote:
thetourist wrote:gee whiz! I wish I had the TIME to see it 9 xs! :shock:

Figure 3 1/2 hours each time (2 1/2 for movie, 15 minutes for trailers, 15 for arriving early and half hour of drive time), we're looking at over 30 hours.

I just work and have my evenings completely free. Television is boring. I typically see 2-3 movies a week in the theaters. So the amount of times I have gone is nothing really too out of the ordinary, but the amount I have gone to see one film is only 2nd to Matrix (12 times).
You saw The Matrix 12 times?

I'd like some help.

I'm seeing Inception a second time tomorrow, does anyone have any tips for me to understand it better? Like, focus more on this, or don't think too much about that, or so on ...
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Holy shit!!! I thought I liked The MAtrix lol

First last Wenesday on Imax, second next sunday on Imax. :D

JMSbrolic wrote:Holy crap!!! I thought I liked The MAtrix lol
lmao, second that.

Cilogy wrote:I'd like some help.

I'm seeing Inception a second time tomorrow, does anyone have any tips for me to understand it better? Like, focus more on this, or don't think too much about that, or so on ...
On my second viewing, i tried to focus on the dialogue very carefully since i missed some lines on my first viewing (especially some of Saito's lines lol.) I think some of the quotes that are overlooked might actually hint at something I didn't realize my first time. Also, now that you know the plot, just enjoy the stunning cinematography :)

jr724 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I'd like some help.

On my second viewing, i tried to focus on the dialogue very carefully since i missed some lines on my first viewing (especially some of Saito's lines lol.) I think some of the quotes that are overlooked might actually hint at something I didn't realize my first time. Also, now that you know the plot, just enjoy the stunning cinematography :)
LOL thanks :thumbup:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.