what viewing are you on?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
wow at the end I'm gonna be spending like 60 bucks on this :wtf:
ah, is worth it.

So far, I have only seen Inception twice....but I have been on vacation in Canada. Probably the first movie I made it a point to see while during a vacation...and on vacation while outside the US. My first US viewing will be later this week.....hopefully its the same film that I saw in Canada :D

By the way....Inception quite popular in Maritime Canada....standing ovation for it in New Brunswick....and in Nova Scotia I had to sit on the floor....because the 300 seat theater was filled up.

Two viewings (both in IMAX)

I've been four times now and I think its time for a break so I don't get burnt out on Inception. I still love it though.

theweatherman wrote:I've been four times now and I think its time for a break so I don't get burnt out on Inception. I still love it though.
5 is a great number I reckon
make sure you watch it a 5th time before the DVD
4 is, I don't know, not very convincing :lol:

opening night - 1

Saturday 24th afternoon show - 2

Saturday 24th evening show - 3

Sunday 25th evening show - 4

Will be seeing it again this week.

Last time a movie had me this infatuated was Matrix. Saw it 12 times in theaters. I cannot stop thinking about this film. I love it.

OVERMAN wrote:
theweatherman wrote:I've been four times now and I think its time for a break so I don't get burnt out on Inception. I still love it though.
5 is a great number I reckon
make sure you watch it a 5th time before the DVD
4 is, I don't know, not very convincing :lol:
Don't worry I'll watch it at least once more in theaters, but it will probably be a dollar theater. 3 was the magic number for me, The fourth time was good, but not like discovering it for the first time like the first three times.

I just saw it for the 3rd time this past Saturday. I'm going to wait a week or more to see it again, & this time take a friend who hasn't seen it yet. Hopefuly the female variety, lol.

today's gonna be my 4th and it's gonna be free cause' some friends invited me after I pushed them so hard to watch it the first time, for them it's gonna be the second time lol:D

on viewing 3 next time i see it (hopefully in IMAX again)