Inception (2010)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
premo77 wrote:With the great news of christopher nolans next film ''inception'' i've noticed that the majority of the on-line community only seemed concerned about what this could mean as far as scheduling for batman 3. Now there is no doubt that the dark knight was a masterpiece and a cultural phenomenon which was realeased only around 7 months ago and with the film being as great as it was there would naturally be antiscipation for a sequel, this however as time has gone on has a sense of what i would call sequalitise about it. This seems to always happen when a film does really well and demands for sequals take prescident over almost anything else (real preparation, great script, whether or not the film even logically needs a follow-up etc) This perpetual demand is almost always the deathknell of most franchises at some point, anyone who happens to read this post could no doubt think of one. Now don't get me wrong i'd love to see another batman film by chris nolan as badly as anyone but not before its time, we all want a great sequal to stand beside both batman begins and the dark knight to complete one of the great trilogys in cinematic history. With chris nolans strive for constant exellence and his creative team of jonah nolan and david goyer you can bet when the time comes there'll be trying to achieve just that, the dark knight will stand the test of time reguardless as great films throughout cinematic history have done and will always do. With the film being lest than a year old we should take time to savour that first before the obvious arrives maybe 3 years from now, but what we should also consider is a great director trying to introduce some much needed freshness and ORIGINALITY into the cinematic landscape. We all crave the potential for creative, inventive, takes on any given genre and the film indusry could no doubt do with some of that right now, if you think about it nolans approach to the summer blockbuster with the dark knight was very much a risk with the tone of film and the themes explored within it. It was in reflection a dark film and was very much a crime thriller not something you would originally have thought would resinate with children as well as adults but it did. It transcended the comic book genre but more importantly proved that the general movie going audiance was ready to embrace anything new as long as it was well made and the rest is history. Off the back of this success warner brothers i suspect will no doubt have green lit this original project with batman 3 in mind and it will be very interesting to see what chris nolan has come up with now that he has grown technically and creatively as an already talented director, so lets get behind this project and if he delivers yet another masterpiece with this film just imagine how the prospect of batman 3 will sound then.
here's what
spacebar

Threadception.

This is one of the best movies I've seen, because we actually have to use our brains and try to figure out what's going on. I had to watch this movie a few times to notice more details and more clues to find out whether the ending was reality or just another dream. I hope they make a sequel soon, but it's probably not possible, since it will spoil the hype of the first movie.

avkiopy wrote:This is one of the best movies I've seen, because we actually have to use our brains and try to figure out what's going on. I had to watch this movie a few times to notice more details and more clues to find out whether the ending was reality or just another dream. I hope they make a sequel soon, but it's probably not possible, since it will spoil the hype of the first movie.
They won't make a sequel, you can take that to the bank.

HAPPY INCEPTION DAY!
2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A day late, but no1currr

solo2001 wrote:Threadception.
ha.ha.ha.

HBD Inception! (3 days late) though this day 2 years ago was when I saw the film in Imax and it's been my favourite film since then.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:Image

nolannolanchrischris wrote:Image
:shock: :o
I need infographic for this infographic.
gib sigs