Deadline--Inception Could Pass $100m by Thursday PM

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

apw
LOL @ the photos she has picked for the cast. :lol:

nice pics ha ha, I hope so

100Million is great,it has to be in the end 2Billion :P

Oh man, JGL's picture FREAKING ROCKS! :lol:

DAWWWW, young Michael Caine. <3

Oh man, JGL's pic is just pure AWESOME.

Man...JGL looks like such a bad ass in his picture!

Theater I was in last night was packed. WOM for this movie is strong, especially through Facebook. There are people who haven't seen it yet who are being driven into the theater by peoples' statuses.

Dragon_316ca wrote:Looks like it's getting there.
Inception dips just a tad TUE to $9.7M, -5% from MON, $82.7M in 5 days.
http://twitter.com/giteshpandya/status/19077501618

And nice group pic, Nikki. :lol:

That is an amazing hold considering how strong its Saturday, Sunday, and Monday numbers were. TDK dropped 14.8% on its first Tuesday after having an incredible 43.8% drop on Monday due to a spillover effect from people who were turned away over the weekend with all the sellouts. Inception dropped around 4.7% on its first Tuesday after an excellent 47% drop that was based entirely on word of mouth rather than a spillover effect.

paladinryan wrote:Theater I was in last night was packed. WOM for this movie is strong, especially through Facebook. There are people who haven't seen it yet who are being driven into the theater by peoples' statuses.
It's not just Facebook but also Twitter. I really think the dream aspect of this film appeals to darn near everyone, at least in the younger demographics (15-35).