INCEPTION Meme Thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Oh god, lol:

chee wrote:Oh god, lol:
Whoa!!!! Leo was in the movie? :batface:

Yea, I was surprised to.

Turns out he was the main character. Crap, I thought JGL was the main character and Eames was the love interest.

I need to go see that movie again, I'm confused.

chee wrote:Yea, I was surprised to.

Turns out he was the main character. Crap, I thought JGL was the main character and Eames was the love interest.

There should be an Inception spin off where Arthur and Eames meet again a few years later. They slowly start to fall in love and they go into the dream world more often because that is the only place where they can be together because society does not approve of their love for each other. Oh, and Ariadne tries to mess things up because she wants Arthur to herself.

I should write a fan screenplay.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:Yea, I was surprised to.

There should be an Inception spin off where Arthur and Eames meet again a few years later. They slowly start to fall in love and they go into the dream world more often because that is the only place where they can be together because society does not approve of their love for each other. Oh, and Ariadne tries to mess things up because she wants Arthur to herself.

I should write a fan screenplay.
It's called fanfiction, man. :JGLface:

chee wrote:
It's called fanfiction, man. :JGLface:
Okay. But has there ever been fanfiction in screenplay form?

Max Schreck wrote:I seen a bunch of Inception fanart on Deviant Art. The number of homo erotic Arthur/Eames art is astounding. :crazy:
Reported for not posting a link.

akv1984 wrote:
Max Schreck wrote:I seen a bunch of Inception fanart on Deviant Art. The number of homo erotic Arthur/Eames art is astounding. :crazy:
Reported for not posting a link.
You're kidding right? :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.