Confirm or Deny?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Can anyone confirm or deny whether the scene that contains this famous still from the trailer is anywhere in the final film or not? I have no recollection of seeing it!

Forum Pro
Law
Will wrote:Can anyone confirm or deny whether the scene that contains this famous still from the trailer is anywhere in the final film or not? I have no recollection of seeing it!
no but it looks like this picture would fit in the movie when they are on the rooftop getting into the helicopter. Instead of getting right in when Saito makes his offer, Cobb steps aside and thinks about the consequences.

no i dont remember it! :( i also dont remember the WAKE ME UP! bit or the motorcycle bit from the trailer:(

apw
James wrote:no i dont remember it! :( i also dont remember the WAKE ME UP! bit or the motorcycle bit from the trailer:(
Wake Me Up was near the start in Paris.
Last edited by apw on July 18th, 2010, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

I don't remember seeing it. Most likely it wasn't there.

James wrote:no i dont remember it! :( i also dont remember the WAKE ME UP! bit or the motorcycle bit from the trailer:(

The WAKE ME UP bit was
in Paris when Mal shows up and is just about to stab Ariadne
The motorcyle bit was
in the first level of the dream. The guy on the bike was just another projection.

Forum Pro
Law
its either you have a severe lack of memory or you just were not paying attention to the movie..

Will wrote:Can anyone confirm or deny whether the scene that contains this famous still from the trailer is anywhere in the final film or not? I have no recollection of seeing it!
I don't remember it being there..

Anyway there are many shots in the movie different from the ones in the trailer. Like the "And WE need to find out what that is.." bit was a bit less pronounced in the movie... And the "A single idea from the human mind can build cities..an idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules....which is why I have to steal it.." part isn't there at all....

Seems like these shots were done just for the trailer.

manithirani wrote:
I don't remember it being there..

Anyway there are many shots in the movie different from the ones in the trailer. Like the "And WE need to find out what that is.." bit was a bit less pronounced in the movie... And the "A single idea from the human mind can build cities..an idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules....which is why I have to steal it.." part isn't there at all....

Seems like these shots were done just for the trailer.
For the quotes I noticed that they combined the words from different scenes into one continuous quote.

yup.