Confirm or Deny?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
James wrote:yup.
Same with "some kind of work placement"...."well...it isnt strictly speaking legal."

apw
sickofsickness wrote:
James wrote:yup.
Same with "some kind of work placement"...."well...it isnt strictly speaking legal."
I noticed those.

Will wrote:Can anyone confirm or deny whether the scene that contains this famous still from the trailer is anywhere in the final film or not? I have no recollection of seeing it!

Actually I think I can confirm it being in there. Early on (in the "first" dream sequence with Saito) when Mal is sitting on the chair and Dom is about to jump the window, he turns back to her (per the frame you have attached) and says "stay put". He then hops out the window for some repelling before she gets up.

Since I'm on the subject, I have to say that this particular event supports the theory some are talking about that the whole movie is one large "limbo" sequence where Mal is trying to give him a "kick" to get out.

SPAWNmaster wrote:
Will wrote:Can anyone confirm or deny whether the scene that contains this famous still from the trailer is anywhere in the final film or not? I have no recollection of seeing it!

Actually I think I can confirm it being in there. Early on (in the "first" dream sequence with Saito) when Mal is sitting on the chair and Dom is about to jump the window, he turns back to her (per the frame you have attached) and says "stay put". He then hops out the window for some repelling before she gets up.

Since I'm on the subject, I have to say that this particular event supports the theory some are talking about that the whole movie is one large "limbo" sequence where Mal is trying to give him a "kick" to get out.
Eh. Makes sense. He gets the kick and goes back to the extraction.

This happened A LOT during TDK. Many stills and bits of trailers either weren't used or edited differently during the film. Happened a couple times for Inception.

What about the glass with the water in it? I don't remember seeing it.

prince0gotham wrote:What about the glass with the water in it? I don't remember seeing it.
It was there in the bar during the Mr. Charles scene.

theweatherman wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:What about the glass with the water in it? I don't remember seeing it.
It was there in the bar during the Mr. Charles scene.
aw

prince0gotham wrote:
theweatherman wrote: It was there in the bar during the Mr. Charles scene.
aw
Close, but not quite. It wasn't the same glass and there was ice in it...and a piece of lime maybe?

SPAWNmaster wrote:
No, he's on a rooftop in the trailer and in that part of the movie, he's just at a window.

Plus, why would he look at her with such :JGLface: ? :lol:
AlexHaas wrote:Close, but not quite. It wasn't the same glass and there was ice in it...and a piece of lime maybe?
I think it was ice, and Fischer's hand was next to it almost the entire time. It wasn't the exact shot, but they used the idea.