The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

How awesome was INCEPTION?

100% Awesome
81%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
3%
70% Awesome
1%
60% Awesome
1%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 494

Mabye he said it. But that doesn't neccessarily mean that I have found this interpretation ... and I also believe that there are indeed different ways to interpret the end. If not, why has there been so many discussions about Inception? Nolan has his own opinion as everyone else, but I don't believe it's the only one you can have about this movie. Of course, he can convince me by unveiling his definite meaning. But we both know that's not gonna happen.

Yeah, Nolan said he always has a definite interpretation in mind when he writes his scripts, but that's only because he believes scripts work better that way, but he has never stepped on anyone else's point of view.

theweatherman wrote:Yeah, Nolan said he always has a definite interpretation in mind when he writes his scripts, but that's only because he believes scripts work better that way, but he has never stepped on anyone else's point of view.
Well put. With that said though, there's certainly a definitive ending, but I'd say Nolan constructed the film so you can never be quite 100% sure, you just have to use evidence along with sound logic to defend your stance.

-Vader

100% no doubt about it.

theweatherman wrote:Yeah, Nolan said he always has a definite interpretation in mind when he writes his scripts, but that's only because he believes scripts work better that way, but he has never stepped on anyone else's point of view.
Yeah this is true, he has an answer but he's open to other theories. That's what makes his films so incredible - everyone will see them differently. In a way, it can polarise the audiences - yet this means that those who like his films love them, because they feel attached to them due to individual interpretation of them - with Inception, this is especially true, and that's why it's one of my favourite films.

Rating: 9.3/10
Like: 9.5/10

60% Awesome

Whilst it was a good movie, at times I saw myself getting really confused.

FB92 wrote:60% Awesome

What?!?

-Vader

Just leave, just go.

Get out.