Favorite track from the Official Soundtrack

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Time

Just beautifully epic! Fits the ending sequences perfectly! Intensely emotional!

Time. Just sensational. Can't stop listening to it. The montage at the end (from Cobb waking up 'til the end) was, in my honest opinion, the greatest scene in motion picture history.

Seriously.

Lord Caldlow wrote:Gotta go with the majority here and say Time as well. I think the whole score is superb, but this piece is just fantastically done and goes with the final scenes so well.

Yep! :thumbup:

Inception Inc. wrote:Time. Just sensational. Can't stop listening to it. The montage at the end (from Cobb waking up 'til the end) was, in my honest opinion, the greatest scene in motion picture history.

Seriously.

Agreed....but not sure how the ending ranks up there in film history......yet. :think:

I was a bit over the top, I admit. But you catch my drift. :roll:

"528491" is my favorite but the thing is, this score is so bloody magnificent, Time, Dream is collapsing, Waiting for a train, they are all perfect.

Time is simply EPIC .. every time i listened to it i got a shiver

JRM
I LOVE the whole soundtrack! But if I had to choose a favorite, it would have to be Time.

CroissantRoll wrote:Time is my favorite. It has the ability to make my heart pound and my eyes water at the same time. Very few songs have the ability to do that.
The brilliant 20-something Zach Condon with his band Beirut...so many good songs. And he writes ALL the music...ive seen him. He plays every instrument from the accordion to the zither.

Wait for the horns intro to pass for it to begin...

Everything of his is gold, IMO, but here are other good ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD5hg0maVNw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCkT4K-hppE

Dan_87 wrote:Time, Mombassa, 528491 :)
^ This