Favorite track from the Official Soundtrack

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Time is my favorite. It has the ability to make my heart pound and my eyes water at the same time. Very few songs have the ability to do that.

Mombasa is the best track, I've been playing it nearly every morning when I start the car and head to work.

I'm working on a remix for it too. :thumbup:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

DKnight007 wrote:TIME is my favorite track....without a doubt for me. Check out the INCEPTION premiere live performance below.....simply EPIC!
that's really awesome

it's the last track "time"....it reminds me a bit of david julyan memento theme...

Christopher Nolan wrote:it's the last track "time"....it reminds me a bit of david julyan memento theme...
Yea, I noticed that too. I think its because this soundtrack is more electronic than Hans's other ones.

'Waiting On A Train' is my favorite 8-)

Time easily. I listened to it before the movie came out here and it sounded great. Now, after seeing the movie I get chills from it.

Beyond that, all the pieces are great.

Gotta go with the majority here and say Time as well. I think the whole score is superb, but this piece is just fantastically done and goes with the final scenes so well. Overall it's a great score from Zimmer whose music is really starting to feel like an integral part of the Nolan universe.

Not a big fan of Hans Zimmer, and really think movie music is way over done.

Somehow though, this soundtrack was perfectly done in every way. It's a masterpiece and I love it all.

Especially the music comparison between the loud, low brass stuff in 3/4 and the slowed down musical cue of that old song that they hear when waking up in 6/8. Just brilliant!