Cobb dream theory

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I know some of you have suggested that Cobb has been dreaming all this while and that Ariadne was hired by Miles to plant an idea in Cobbs mind to come back to reality or something like that.

I have a theory that might settle this issue. Has anyone picked up the fact that every time they go to the dream world whether to plant an idea or to steal an idea, that idea is in a safebox.

The first time is with Saito, were we get to see that envelope with all those top secret details. The next time was when we see Cobb planting an idea for Mal. Again we see a safebox were we see Mals spinning top. And finally is the inception job where we see Fischer open the safe with the documents and stuff.

I'm not too sure but I think this should settle the issue that Miles and Ariadne or even the entire team was a projection of Cobbs dreams as we never get to see Cobbs safebox.

Discuss please. And sorry if it's like totally wrong.