Your INCEPTION review!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
At first I was stunned.

Then after waking up yesterday morning and thinking more I felt more disappointed. I eventually got a little depressed about it.

But the mre time that passes, the more it seems better. As each second goes by I like it more, and I think a second viewing will strengthen it even more.

I felt I should have cried when he pulled the item out of the safe, then I realized, this **** wasn't real, and his dad hated him. plus they pretty much ruined his life, but at least he thinks his dad loved him!! Haha.

I'm having rollercoaster emotions with this movie. I went from just liking it to loving it to lowering my rating and not liking it as much and just being disappointed. I initially walked out of theater with around a 9 rating, bumped it to a 9.5, and then now it's a 8.5. I'm starting to notice some flaws I can't look past but I saw it a week ago so maybe my memory is just failing me of how really good it is. I plan on doing my 2nd viewing tomorrow and hopefully it will clear things up.

I loved it. I honestly have a hard time understanding why people don't like this. Just the whole world Nolan created and the rules he invented I thought worked perfectly together. The acting was outstanding you could tell each actor just went all out and believed in Nolan's vision. The score had a very unique feel throughout. I can't recommend it enough!

I saw the ending already it's on youtube,i have to wait until the 22nd of july before it hits
in theaters in my country.

BatMotor wrote:I saw the ending already it's on youtube,i have to wait until the 22nd of july before it hits
OMG why you do that??? :(

Dan_87 wrote:
BatMotor wrote:I saw the ending already it's on youtube,i have to wait until the 22nd of july before it hits
OMG why you do that??? :(
When TDK wasn't in my country yet but was already in the USA,i was just watching the cam version on internet.
i was like **** that,i want to see this movie no matter what,and when i was in the theater i was still blown away.

Spoiler for the people who doesnt have seen the film yet.

[/youtube]

Just an awesome feeling. I haven't walked out of a cinema with a grin on my face since, well, The Dark Knight. Tremendous movie! I have seen it twice thus far and I am going to see it again with the wife on Sunday. Saw it in a Lite Max not for the scenery but more for the sound. It was tremendous and Zimmer's work was tremendous in this film.

You will catch little details but I really feel Nolan did a tremendous job explaining everything and it wasn't that hard to follow. Well except the final act and the multiple layers.

:JGLface: Just flat out amazing!

I loved this film. It was rich in its exploration of ideas, plus it was, cinematically, like a nine-course meal at Chez Panisse.

But whether one likes it or not, it certainly sparks a lot of discussion and speculation. And that's never a bad thing.