Interpretation Of The Ending

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
arizona,

The Matrix is child's play next to this film.

Jumpman wrote:
I hear this much,it makes me wonder even more,cannot wait to see this :D

Jumpman wrote:arizona,

I agree, there was philosophy in The Matrix but it wasn't explored to any degree and simplified - it was there only for the cool factor. Inception actually has things to say about the world, its on another level entirely.

First off, I've always considered Dark City far superior to the first Matrix, even though I completely understand why that film is so beloved. It's a great film. But, for me, Dark City is superior.

Here's my analogy about Inception as it pertains to the industry and those two films. James Cameron and the rest of the industry live in 3D. The Matrix and Dark City (more Matrix than Dark City) live in 2D. Nolan's Inception is 4D.

arizona,

Yep. And it was made worse with it's sequels (films I do enjoy), but it's only there for lip service. Inception is on another, entire level.

When you have the former Vice President of the United States commenting on the film on his personal website, you know you've got something special.