What was your favorite scene from inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
1. Fischer opening the safe in the snow fortress dream
2. Cobb and Saito's conversation in Limbo at the end of the movie
3. Mal reciting "waiting for a train" before jumping to her death

Obviously I loved all the action scenes, but of the non action scenes, these are my top three:

1) Arthur tying up the team in zero g and putting them in the lift before blowing it up - it's the kind of genuinely cool, slightly surreal, yet, most importantly, clever concepts that most hollywood films are laking yet Nolan always delivers - like the truck flipping over in TDK.

2) The intro of Eames - that scene in Mombasa reveals a lot about Cobb's human side and his friendship with Eames - plus it's got incredible acting by Tom Hardy.

3) The helicopter scene - the best bit of exposition in the film that completely opens up the corporate espionage element of Inception (which is what I love about the film) and develops the characters of Cobb and Arthur - plus the Tokyo setting is great.

Altought I loved the entire movie,nothing tops this scene :)

Mr. Caine wrote:
Altought I loved the entire movie,nothing tops this scene :)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The hallway scene with the zero-g fight! :D

No matter how many times you watch it's still just as awsome!

I LOVE this FILM. I think Nolan put SUBLIMINAL stuff in it. I just can't stop watching it. :lol:

The simultaneous car chase with Yusef and the hallway smack down with Arthur.

:clap:

I especially love the parts in the beginning where they're setting everything up and just figuring out how to perform the actual inception..

But thinking about it, my favourite scene has to be the "dream a little bigger" one in the 1st dream.. I just love it. JGL's expression and everything.. priceless. :D

The Gravity shifting hallway / Van flip. That scene was so brilliant in every way, in fact, it was too good for words. 8-)

I've listed my top five scenes below (I'll probably be doing this on every film thread here). Enjoy.

1) Shifting Hallway Fight

2) The Final Kick

3) Mombasa Chase

4) Explaining The Dream

5) Taxi Shootout

:JGLface:

If you don't mind my asking, what do you like about the taxi shootout? It's great and all but I never really thought of it as a highlight in Nolan's actionography so I'm curious :D