What was your favorite scene from inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
The action scenes were awesome, but what amazed me was that Nolan was able to give an even bigger punch to the emotional scenes with Dom and Mal.

Definitely the scene where Marion jumps off the ledge.

I forgot to add; I absolutely loved the introduction of Eames. While Arthur is my favorite character, Tom Hardy was brilliant D:

What about the scene where Cobb got his first kick? It was super cool the way the water burst through the windows and Cobb is standing there waiting to be buried under the water. I love that shot. So many wonderful scenes.

I don't even know. The entire third act?

Aside of that... the opening scene, the chase in Mumbassa, the Paris stuff... Mal and Cobb when she jumps...

I'm mostly trying to figure out what I liked less than the rest..

I think the most poignant moment in the film was Fischer opening the safe. Cillian Murphy really nailed that scene.

Vader182 wrote:I don't even know. The entire third act?

Aside of that... the opening scene, the chase in Mumbassa, the Paris stuff... Mal and Cobb when she jumps...

I'm mostly trying to figure out what I liked less than the rest..
you pretty much sums up the whole movie :lol:
but then....that was what i loved about this movie, the whole 2.5 hrs was packed all out, no unnecessary scene at all....

yea, the presentation of the multi layered 3rd act was breathtaking, and the ending...i will use another scene to describe my feeling about the ending:

its like when Cobb's car was suddenly hit by the freight train in the middle of the street

I loved the never ending staircase trick.

Everything with the zero-gravity.

Fred Astarie meets The Matrix. Simply one of the most beautiful, coolest, and just flat out awesome sequence in film history.

Fisher jr. with his dad in the dream state. man that was good!
Why you lurking my page brah?