A Story about Dreams

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Interesting, I'd check it out. Seems like it has the potential to be scary as well.

Thank you I'm very glad that it has at least been deemed interesting!

I would appreciate a few more opinions... but dont mess up my 100% rating ;)

bret_meholick wrote:I would appreciate a few more opinions... but dont mess up my 100% rating ;)
Well, see...a few other people gave you positive reviews, so I'm going to rebel and non-conform like in high school and give you a negative review just to spite you. Now you're only at 94 percent! MUHAHAHA

That was bound to happen when people are saying it kinda maybe might be a sorta alright idea but it needs work... you're bound to have backlash

CroissantRoll wrote:
bret_meholick wrote:I would appreciate a few more opinions... but dont mess up my 100% rating ;)
Well, see...a few other people gave you positive reviews, so I'm going to rebel and non-conform like in high school and give you a negative review just to spite you. Now you're only at 94 percent! MUHAHAHA
Be honest, is your name Armand White?

:lol:

theweatherman wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote:
Be honest, is your name Armand White?
Close, I'm actually David Edelstein! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

anybody else?

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.