Inception Cast on Late Night Talk Shows (week of July 12)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
leo isnt the kind of actor, who likes to visit talk shows? am i right?

Christopher Nolan wrote:leo isnt the kind of actor, who likes to visit talk shows? am i right?
As far as I can tell you are correct, sir. I can't remember the last time I've seen him do a late night show. He does the requisite press junket rounds and seemingly the occasaisonal sit down with a morning show, but I guess it's just not his style to hit up Letterman/Leno to promote a film.

Barrett wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:leo isnt the kind of actor, who likes to visit talk shows? am i right?
As far as I can tell you are correct sir. I can't remember the last time I've seen him do a late night show. He does the requisite press junket rounds and seemingly the occasaisonal sit down with a morning show, but I guess it's just not his style to hit up Letterman/Leno to promote a film.
The last time he did a late night talk show was on Letterman, and it was like 17 years ago.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape was the movie he promoted there.
:D

correct me if you will

He was on Leno a few years back.

Samuel R. Jankis wrote:He was on Leno a few years back.

Right, but that was in 2006 when he was promoting two movies at once (The Departed and Blood Diamond), he's done four movies since then. No Letterman/Leno.

Thanks for the list man!

I wish Conan was still on air so that way the actors could do an interview with him. :(

akv1984 wrote:I wish Conan was still on air so that way the actors could do an interview with him. :(
Ugh, I know! Conan is and has been my absolute favorite talk show host since I can remember. The guy is a comedic genius, IMO. Can't wait till he's back on the air. Would have loved to see him interview some of the cast for Inception. I remember when Gary Oldman was on Late Night for TDK, and Conan endlessly gushed about how he and his staff were just blown away after seeing it the night before. Oh well, TBS in November. Team Coco!

akv1984 wrote:Thanks for the list man!

I wish Conan was still on air so that way the actors could do an interview with him. :(
I know! But the good news is that some of his staff got nominated for 4 Emmys!! :) Leno and Letterman got no nomination whatsoever. I can't wait until Conan is back on the air, hopefully I'll have cable by then.

Barrett wrote:
akv1984 wrote:I wish Conan was still on air so that way the actors could do an interview with him. :(
Ugh, I know! Conan is and has been my absolute favorite talk show host since I can remember. The guy is a comedic genius, IMO. Can't wait till he's back on the air. Would have loved to see him interview some of the cast for Inception. I remember when Gary Oldman was on Late Night for TDK, and Conan endlessly gushed about how he and his staff were just blown away after seeing it the night before. Oh well, TBS in November. Team Coco!
Same here man! I love this guy!
It would have been interesting to see what he had to say about dreams!
jcvargas09 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Thanks for the list man!

I know! But the good news is that some of his staff got nominated for 4 Emmys!! :) Leno and Letterman got no nomination whatsoever. I can't wait until Conan is back on the air, hopefully I'll have cable by then.
Letterman got about 2 I think.
I hope Conan wins those Emmys! He deserves them!

Thanks for the heads up! :D