The INCEPTION Award Season Discussion Thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Ema Skye wrote:
chee wrote:
I'm kinda hoping that he continues to have those wacky faces during TDKR, just for some lulzy set photos. :modesty:
But the question is can he defeat Strutting Leo? :think:
Jesus Bale >>>> Strutting Leo cause Jesus Bale won an award for our sins.

chee wrote:Jesus Bale won an award for our sins.

Ron Howard was outspoken about TDK's snubs also.

Fallglimmer05 wrote:Ron Howard was outspoken about TDK's snubs also.
Really what does he say? I kinda respect him a little bit more even though I really don't like most of his films.

PowerDump wrote:Yah it won one more than Avatar.
Avatar was robbed for the sound Oscars.

Among others. :D

cooldued wrote:
Fallglimmer05 wrote:Ron Howard was outspoken about TDK's snubs also.
Really what does he say? I kinda respect him a little bit more even though I really don't like most of his films.
He attacked the academy for ignoring larger films and talked about all the great blockbusters that used to be nominated. Ron Howard of course won the DGA award for Apollo 13 and was then snubbed for Best Director, one of the only times the DGA winner has not gone on to at least be nominated for the oscar.

it's been 2 days, why isn't there a news headline about Inception's oscar wins?

I,am proud on Inception. Inception won 4 oscars, and that is great :D :D :clap: :clap:
Go Inception, Go

Haven't been here in a while! Every win was a deserving win! Congrats The King's Speech! Happy that Reznor and Ross won for Best Original Score and VERY happy for David Seidler's win - he truly deserved it.