Inception London Premiere

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Your welcome everyone! :-)

redfirebird2008 wrote:
Sammy_Jankis wrote:Thanks for the vids, isi, they're great. :thumbup:

Apparently Ridley Scott attended the premiere. That was probably a nice moment for Nolan.
Yeah, that's pretty cool. I bet Scott and DiCaprio talked about that Wall Street movie they are rumored to be making.
I hope they talked about the "Brave New World" adaptation they are rumored to be making, much more exciting.

quite contrarian wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:

Apparently Ridley Scott attended the premiere. That was probably a nice moment for Nolan.
Yeah, that's pretty cool. I bet Scott and DiCaprio talked about that Wall Street movie they are rumored to be making.
I hope they talked about the "Brave New World" adaptation they are rumored to be making, much more exciting.
Hell yes. Brave New World was one of my favorite books in school and as I've grown older (more cynical), the book is even more relevant for me.

quite contrarian wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:

Absolutely. Ridley needs to get on that. It's still one of my favorite books of all time, and probably my favorite dystopia. That deserves a fantastic film adaptation, and I want to see Ridley Scott get back into sci-fi.

Is the premiere screening over?

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Absolutely. Ridley needs to get on that. It's still one of my favorite books of all time, and probably my favorite dystopia. That deserves a fantastic film adaptation, and I want to see Ridley Scott get back into sci-fi.
His Blade Runner style would be perfect for an adaptation of BNW. I also think DiCaprio could do a good job as the main character.

chee wrote:Is the premiere screening over?
yes, but don't expect any reactions. They are all in the ER getting CT scanned to make sure everything is ok

hasanbilal80 wrote:
chee wrote:Is the premiere screening over?
yes, but don't expect any reactions. They are all in the ER getting CT scanned to make sure everything is ok
Hahah, nice. :)

arizonabay wrote:Never really thought it before but Ellen looks hot here Image
Oh, I agree! Ellen looks so hot :D She always looks elegant and beautiful in black.

Looked like an awesome premiere. Gutted I couldn't go. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is always so up for doing press stuff. It's great.