Inception Review Discussion (240 total)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
slevin_77 wrote:
First review from Argentina was 100% positive (one of my favorites critics)
Who :?: :?:
Guillermo Hernandez (Rock and pop). He loves it.

Update the OP George! :thumbup:

Just read all of the negative reviews for Inception in a row, now I can't get dissappointed on Monday when I go see the film. Even though Iv been waiting for the film in about a year. Anyway :D

Have none of you discussed why? - its kind of obvious.

It gives the answer as to whether the whole thing was one of Cobbs dreams or not (it was).

"Have you ever wondered why you dont know the beginning of a dream or how you got there"?

The film STARTED with him on the beach. There were no credits - no "beginning" we were just put straight into the action.

Because it was a dream. The whole inception was putting the idea into Cobbs head that he was in a reality trying to get 'home'.

Chevgr wrote:Have none of you discussed why? - its kind of obvious.

It gives the answer as to whether the whole thing was one of Cobbs dreams or not (it was).

"Have you ever wondered why you dont know the beginning of a dream or how you got there"?

The film STARTED with him on the beach. There were no credits - no "beginning" we were just put straight into the action.

Because it was a dream. The whole inception was putting the idea into Cobbs head that he was in a reality trying to get 'home'.
I'm glad that you have a clear idea of what the movie is. I also have a clear idea of what the movie is for me, but I'm afraid we have very opposite views of the ending. The thing about this movie is, we can all walk away from the theatre with very different ideas of it.

@ chevgr - This thread is meant for posting reviews of the movie, not what you think of it. Please note there are still lots of Nolan Fans worldwide who haven't been able to watch the movie. Hence, such posts ought to be in the Spoiler Board.

"It gives the answer as to whether the whole thing was one of Cobbs dreams or not (it was)."

How can anyone think this if you are paying attention.
The top stops spinning twice throughout the movie...how can the whole movie be a dream?