Inception Review Discussion (240 total)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
chee wrote:
kanjisheik wrote:Its going to be very annoying to wait for 2 weeks to read Ebert's review ... and to watch the movie!!!
Don't say two weeks, it makes it sound further away. Say that its a week and a half. ;)
Only 11 more days people!

chee wrote:
kanjisheik wrote:Its going to be very annoying to wait for 2 weeks to read Ebert's review ... and to watch the movie!!!
Don't say two weeks, it makes it sound further away. Say that its a week and a half. ;)
think of it as one more friday..

"it's just next week"

It's tomorrow.

UGO- "Its like the best parts of Heat..."

OMG! :o that movie was bad ass. Inception has "the best parts" of all of these different movies. This is gonna be soooooo cool :JGLface: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :angel: :D ;) :o :shock: 8-)
Why you lurking my page brah?

apw
AlexHaas wrote:
omg that title sounds too spoilery for me to look any further
The Wrap is a Hollywood industry site. The questions are about box office potential, awards potential and so on. it's not questions and answers about the plot.

AlexHaas wrote:
omg that title sounds too spoilery for me to look any further
They're "burning questions" like, "Will this save the summer?" and "Is it confusing?" :lol:

It's about as spoilery as the ones posted earlier.