if you were a character in inception..

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
if you were a character in inception who would you be and why?

The Extractor?
The Forger?
The Point Man?
The Architect?
The Shade?
The Tourist?
The Mark?
Why you lurking my page brah?

I'm kinda lazy so i would imagine that I would be the tourist.

The Point Man 8-)

Either The Extractor or The Shade.

I think the Point Man is a cool character, but I'd probably be killed in the first mission.
I don't know what you can do in the dreams, but I would probably spend my time flying around in the city, then my team would probably die because I wasn't protecting them...

It would be cool, though.

The Extractor just so I can say"There's one thing you should know about me. I can access your mind through your dreams."

well i thought The Point Man was almost like the protector.. while the crew is in the dream.. he is protecting their vulnerable bodies in the real world, no?

johndillinger30 wrote:well i thought The Point Man was almost like the protector.. while the crew is in the dream.. he is protecting their vulnerable bodies in the real world, no?
i do think he goes in the dream with them, at least occasionally...remember the zero G hallway? no way its in the real life right?

Dan_87 wrote:
johndillinger30 wrote:well i thought The Point Man was almost like the protector.. while the crew is in the dream.. he is protecting their vulnerable bodies in the real world, no?
i do think he goes in the dream with them, at least occasionally...remember the zero G hallway? no way its in the real life right?
He also talks about how they would get out of a dream:
"How do we get out? I'm hoping that you have something more elegant in mind than shooting me in the head."

Also, I'd be the architect, love Ellen Page and kissing JGL.. yep.

AgreeableMuch wrote:
Dan_87 wrote:
He also talks about how they would get out of a dream:
"How do we get out? I'm hoping that you have something more elegant in mind than shooting me in the head."

Also, I'd be the architect, love Ellen Page and kissing JGL.. yep.
I would wanna be the forger, equally badass and

i love big guns :twisted: :twisted: